Aluminium 5083 is a well known aluminium grade which contains alloy of magneseum
Manganese and chromium. Selling in annealing condition in order to maintain its balance
of mechanical properties and corrosive resistence.
• 3 times lighter when compare to steel.
• Heat and electricity transmission is higher than steel
• High strength
• Corrosive resistance
• Cold work is moderate
• Machinabilty is moderate
It is widely used in structural application which reuire high strength and corrosive
resistance as well as welding.
• Non Flamable gas cylinder
• Vehicle parts
• Parts that need to bear low temperature.
• parts in aerospace
• Autoparts and marine parts
• High pressure container