Hot Work Steel 2344
2344 classified as a hot work steel in the class of Cr-Mo-V. It is widespread used in various industry.
Suitable for hot work mold in every categoris, steel, plastic, glass. Moreover, it also well known for
making of cutting tool for thicker gauge steel. To be part of mold and tooling. Thanks to its suitable
chemical composition from 0.4 carbon which help enhance strength whilst hardening at high temperature.
Content of Chromium 5 % benefit in standing for high temperature during work. Also, hardening with air is
possible and give good deed for maintaining it's size/dimension tolerance. Silicon 1.0% help resistance
of oxide at high temp. Molybdinum and vanadium help maintain its strength at high temp. Specially
on Vanadium result in high abrasive resistance. With our special production blend, the grain size is so
small that the structure is homogenize with precision, this help benefit in high strength and tensile
during its work load.
• Resistance for changing of temperature during usage
• maintain its strength among differ temperature.
• Resistance to fatigue due to high temperature
• High strength
• Resistance to wear and tear
• Easy to hardening , less in changing of its size/ dimension
• High properties of heat transferring
• Resistance on sharp turning of temperature.
• Can do direct cooling by water
• Can do nitriding to enhance surface hardness
2344 can apply for high temp task in various industry such as, injection steel mold, forging,
pressurized mold, Glass/plastic injection mold, Screw and cylinder for injection of steel/plastic.
Hot cutting tool.
ส่วนผสมทาง เคมี (%wt.)
|สภาพจําหน่าย Selling Condition
|สภาพหลังชุบ After Quenching
| H 13
| 1.2344 / X40CrMoV5-1
| อบอ่อน ความแข็งสูงสุด 230 HB
| ชุบแข็งและอบคืนตัว 50-56 HRC
2344 คุณสมบัติทั่วไป (General Characteristic)