Martensitic Stainless Steels : 4125
4125 is in a class of Martensitic which can hardening to optimize highest hardness among the group
this result in high abrasive resistance. Can stand for corrosive resistance after quenching and tempering
Easy to hardening. Quenching also possible by oil or air and can do temper hardening which will protect
workpiece from distorted or crack after hardening. Machinability as well as welding ability is very low.
Suitable for hardness application which require wear and corrosive resistance.
• High resistance to wear and abrasive
• High corrosion resistance
• High hardness after hardening
• High ability in hardening and can apply by various type of hardening.
• Can do polishing until mirror level.
• Low Machinability
• Low welding ability
• Magnetize ability in every condition
• Can do Nitriding
• Plastic mold that require high torsion and need to stand for corrosion and rust
• Stamping mold for can
• Bearing and case
• Valve and pump parts
• Nozzle in various application
| SUS 440C
| 1.4125 / X105CrMo17
| อบอ่อน ความแข็งสูงสุด 270 HB
| ชุบแข็งและอบคืนตัว ความแข็ง 58-60 HRC
ส่วนผสมทาง เคมี (%wt.)
|สภาพจําหน่าย Selling Condition
|สภาพหลังชุบ After Quenching
4125 คุณสมบัติทั่วไป (General Characteristic)